Food supplement that helps to meet women’s nutritional needs before conception, during pregnancy and in breastfeeding.
Presentation: 30 soft capsules
1.What is Seidibion?
• During pregnancy and lactation there is a higher energetic demand requiring a higher nutritional level for women.
• Seidibion is a food supplement that helps meeting the nutritional needs of women before conception and during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Components Per 100 g Per 1 capsule %NRV*
Vitamin C 7,19 g 80 g 100%
Vitamin E 1,08 g 12 mg 100%
Vitamin D3 1,35 mg 15 mcg 300%
Vitamin B1 0,09 g 1,1 mg 100%
Vitamin B2 0,12 g 1,4 mg 100%
Vitamin B3 1,44 g 16 mg 100%
Vitamin B5 0,54 g 6 mg 100%
Vitamin B6 0,12 g 1,4 mg 100%
Vitamin B8 4,5 mg 50 mcg 100%
Vitamin B9 0,03 $ 400 mcg 200%
Vitamin B12 0,22 mg 2,5 mcg 100%
Iodine 0,01 g 200 mcg 133%
Omega 3 Fatty acids:
DHA 6 17,99 g 200 mg
EPA 3,59 g 40 mg
*NRV = Nutrient reference values
• Seidibion is a well balanced food supplement, rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins (especially Folic acid or Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D3) and minerals (as Iron and Iodine).
• There is considerable evidence of the benefits associated to the intake of these micronutrients:
OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS (DHA)
• It is called “essential” because is vital for body functions but the organism is unable to sintetize it, so that it has to be assimilated through food or dietetic supplements.
• It provides structural, functional and energetic benefits for mother and neonate fetus. Among other benefits, its intake is fundamental for cognitive development and visual capacity.
VITAMINS: Folic acid, Vitamins D3 and B12
• Folic acid and Vitamin B12 help to prevent neural tube defects and other congenital malformations.
• Vitamin D3 contributes to the absorption and proper use of calcium. The concentration of Vitamin D in milk depends on the Vitamin D levels of the mother. According to IOM (Institute Of Medicine) guidances, a daily amount of 600 IU of Vitamin D is recommended for all women in reproductive age, even during pregnancy and lactation (IOM 2010).
• Iron: it reduces the possibility of anemia risk through the formation of hemoglobine and red blood cells.
• Iodine: essential for the tyroid hormones formation, key to mental development and growth of the fetus and newborn.
Instructions of use
• Take 1 capsule of Seidibion per day, preferably before a meal, with a glass of water.
• Seidibion can be taken before conception and during pregnancy and lactation.
• Food supplements should not be taken as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
• Keep out of the reach of small children.
• Store tightly closed in a cool dry place.
• It contains soybean, fish and derivatives.
• It does not contain gluten, sucrose nor lactose.