Antioxidant power oriented towards improving the quality of the oocyte.
Name: Seidivid Plus
Pack size: 15 Sachets
1. NAME OF THE FOOD SUPPLEMENT
2. QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION
Each sachet contains:
– Myo-inositol……….. 4 g
– Folic Acid…………. 400 μg
– Melatonin………….. 1,8 mg
– Vitamin D…………… 10 μg
Seidivid plus incorporates in its composition:
• Myo-inositol, a substance belonging to the group of B vitamins is involved in physiological
processes such as metabolism of sugars and fats. Part of cell membranes and is present in
concentrations, important in the fluids of the reproductive tract.
• Folic acid, a substance belonging to the group of vitamin B. The body acts as a coenzyme in
several metabolic processes and DNA synthesis and cell division. Contributes to the growth of
maternal tissues during pregnancy.
• Melatonin, an antioxidant substance produced by the body in the pineal gland in
concentrations that vary depending on the day / night cycle. The synthesis of melatonin
decreases from 30 years of age.
• Vitamin D, contributes to the normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus
cell division process.
6. HOW TO USE
Take 1 sachet daily in the evening. Pour the contents of the sachet into a glass of water (150ml),
stir and take next.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy
Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose. Does not contain gluten, sucrose or lactose.
I store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of young children.