Antioxidant power oriented towards improving the quality of the oocyte.
Pack size: 30 Sachets
1. NAME OF THE FOOD SUPPLEMENT
Seidivid is a dietary supplement containing myo-inositol, folic acid, selenium and melatonin.
Seidivid ingredients contribute protecting cells against oxidative damage and regulate the
reproductive capacity of women of childbearing age.
2. QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION
Each sachet contains:
– Myo-inositol……….. 2 g
– Melatonin………….. 0,975 mg
– Folic Acid…………. 200 μg
– Selenium…………… 27,5 μg
Seidivid incorporates in its composition:
• Myo-inositol, a substance belonging to the group of B vitamins is involved in physiological
processes such as metabolism of sugars and fats. Part of cell membranes and is present in
concentrations, important in the fluids of the reproductive tract.
• Melatonin, an antioxidant substance produced by the body in the pineal gland in
concentrations that vary depending on the day / night cycle. The synthesis of melatonin
decreases from 30 years of age.
• Folic acid, a substance belonging to the group of vitamin B. The body acts as a coenzyme in
several metabolic processes and DNA synthesis and cell division. Contributes to the growth of
maternal tissues during pregnancy.
• Selenium, trace element with a role in reproduction. Have antioxidant activity and protects the
body’s cells against oxidative stress.
4. NATURE AND CONTENTS OF CONTAINER
Every unit of product is composed by a cardboard box containing 30 sachets of 2,1gr each.
5. SHELF LIFE
6. HOW TO USE
Take 1 sachet daily in the evening. Pour the contents of the sachet into a glass of water (150ml),
stir and take next.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy
Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose. Does not contain gluten, sucrose or lactose.
I store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of young children.